Thursday, March 27, 2008

Gabriella Cilmi - Sweet About Me MV Lyrics & Downloads

Gabriella’s first single is called “Sweet About Me.”Her first studio album, titled Lessons to be Learned were released on February 18th 2008.

She made her UK TV debut on December 14th 2007 when she sang her new single ‘Sweet About Me‘ on the UK television show, Later with Jools Holland.

She has already been compared to
Amy Winehouse.The song Sweet About Me debuts on the UK Singles Chart at position 68 (9 March 2008).








Gabriella Cilmi - Sweet About Me Video






Lyrics

Verse 1:
Ohh watching me, hanging by a string this time.
Ohh easily, the climax of the perfect lie.
Ohh watching me, hanging by a string this time.
Ohh easily, smile worth a hundred lies.
If there’s lessons to be learned, I’d rather get my jamming words in first so, tell you something that I’ve found, that the worlds a better place when it’s upside down boy.
If there’s lessons to be learned, I’d rather get my jamming words in first so, when your playing with desire, don’t come running to my place when it burns like fire boy.

Chorus:
Sweet about me, nothing sweet about me, YehhSweet about me, nothing sweet about me, YehhSweet about me, nothing sweet about me, YehhSweet about me, nothing sweet about me, Yehh

Verse 2:
Blue, blue, blue, waves they crash as time goes by, so hard to catch.
Too, too smooth, ain’t all that, why don’t you ride on my side of the tracks.
If there’s lessons to be learned, I’d rather get my jamming words in first so, when your playing with desire, don’t come running to my place when it burns like fire boy.

Chorus:

Sweet about me, nothing sweet about me, YehhSweet about me, nothing sweet about me, YehhSweet about me, nothing sweet about me, YehhSweet about me, nothing sweet about me, Yehh(fading out)Sweet about me, nothing sweet about me, YehhSweet about me, nothing sweet about me, YehhSweet about me, nothing sweet about me, Yehh

DOWNLOAD THIS ALBUM:

Coming Soon.....

0 comments:

 
Copyright MusiC ManiaC 2008. All rights reserved.
Blog Powered by Blogger and Theme Design By You & Me Team