Monday, March 17, 2008

Mariah Carey Touch My body video Official new 2008

NEW Music Video from new album,E=MC2 : "Touch my body"


I like a man in MV ...Funny Man..

Lyrics

MC, uh, uh, uh In the place to be

Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah

Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah

I know that you been waitin' for itI'm waitin' tooIn my imagination I be all up on youI know you got that fever for me hundred and twoAnd boy I know I feel the sameMy temperature's through the roof

If it's a camera up in hereThen it's gonna leave with me when I do(I do)If it's a camera up in hereThen I best not catch this flick on Youtube(Youtube)

'Cuz if you run your mouth and brag about this secret rendezvousI will hunt you down'Cuz they be all up in my business like a Wendy interviewBut this private between you and I

Touch my bodyPut me on the floorWrestle me aroundPlay wit me some moreTouch my bodyThrow me on the bedI just wanna make you feel like you never didTouch my bodyLet me wrap my thighsAll around your waistJust a little tasteTouch my bodyKnow you like my curvesC'mon and give me what I deserveAnd touch my body

You can put me on you like a brand new white teeI'll hug your body tighter than my favorite jeansI want you to caress me like a tropical breezeAnd float away with you in a Caribbean sea

If it's a camera up in hereThen it's gonna leave with me when I do(I do)If it's a camera up in hereThen I best not catch this flick on Youtube[ Touch My Body lyrics found on http://www.completealbumlyrics.com ]'Cuz if you run your mouth and brag about this secret rendezvousI will hunt you down'Cuz they be all up in my business like a Wendy interviewBut this private between you and I

Touch my bodyPut me on the floorWrestle me aroundPlay wit me some moreTouch my bodyThrow me on the bedI just wanna make you feel like you never didTouch my bodyLet me wrap my thighsAll around your waistJust a little tasteTouch my bodyKnow you like my curvesC'mon and give me what I deserveAnd touch my body

Imma treat you like a teddy bearYou won't wanna go nowhereIn the lap of luxuryLaying intertwined with meYou won't want for nothing boyI will give you plenty of joy

Touch my bodyPut me on the floorWrestle me aroundPlay wit me some moreTouch my bodyThrow me on the bedI just wanna make you feel like you never didTouch my bodyLet me wrap my thighsAll around your waistJust a little tasteTouch my bodyKnow you like my curvesC'mon and give me what I deserveAnd touch my body



0 comments:

 
Copyright MusiC ManiaC 2008. All rights reserved.
Blog Powered by Blogger and Theme Design By You & Me Team