Thursday, May 1, 2008

[Artist] Tila Tequila : Hottest Girl,Sexy Naughty MV & Photo

To everyone....

In my life I have seen it all. If God came down and granted me one wish, I would wish to find happiness and hold on to it forever and take it with me to my grave. All the money in the world, all the glitz and glamor of fame, could never amount to the joy that I feel when I am happy. I would give it all up; money, fame, success, in a second for the only thing in life that truly matters to me.....love. People tend to throw that word around loosely and amidst all the hustles and bustles of life....we forget how beautiful love really is. Life is not worth living without love and happiness. Love heals all. Love is a mysterious and powerful force that is the key to all that is...and all that ever was. With that said.....I have a heart inside of me that is ready to explode. I have suppressed my desires to love for so long that I feel my heart cannot retain this anymore. I am no longer afraid to admit that I am a hopeless romantic and all I want to do is fall in love, and be in love for the rest of my dying days. I was given one life to live and that is exactly what I plan on doing......living my life to the fullest! Filling it with positive things and doing my best to heal those who are also lost and broken....just as I once was. There is always enough room for love and hope in everyone's life. You just have to have faith that it is there........you don't have to search for love when love has always been searching for you all this time. Love,

Tila.

This is the letter that Tila wrote to all fan in myspace.Tila Nguyen was 1 year old when she moved to the U.S. from Singapore, but she's Vietnamese by heritage and blond by choice. As for what she does for a living, there isn't really a word for it yet. Nguyen, who goes by Tila Tequila professionally, is some combination of rapper, singer, model, blogger and actress. But what she mostly is is the queen of the massive social-networking website MySpace...

About Tila

Tila Tequila was born and started her career as Tila Nguyen. After a few very successful photo shoots in the Import Racing scene, she ventured into more adult stuff with shoots for Playboy magazine and so on.

Tila Nguyen was born in Singapore where her family fled to after the Vietnam War. Her family then moved to Houston, Texas when she was raised. Tila was not an easy child, growing up, she became a bad girl and her bad attitude created a lot of problems for her. She was sent to boarding school and got kicked out from there and had to go to another school.

In high school, Tila Nguyen got into many fights. She was a trouble maker an as she got older, she started to use her older sister’s ID to get into nightclubs where she got in with the wrong crowds. Of course, one thing led to another, drugs, gangs, and the whole nine yards. She says she had an identity problem. She felt Black, she felt Hispanic, she never felt she belonged.

After seeing her life was going nowhere in Houston running into problems constantly, she decided to move away from there. She landed in Hollywood where she decided to stay. She was spotted by a Playboy scout in the mall and was offered to pose nude for the magazine. She promptly declined, but after they insisted, she decided to give it a try. In April of 2002, she was featured as Playboy CyberGirl of the week and then became Cyber Girl of the Month.

Tila Nguyen is now crownd the official Queen of MySpace.com. This acknowledgement has made her the famous face you see in all those magazine. She has appeared on the cover of the August 2006 issue of Maxim magazine as well as being named #88 in their Hot 100 List. And on the cover of the April 2006 issue of Stuff magazine.


Tila's Photo [So Hot girl]

Tila Tequilla-Paralyze [Latest MV]

0 comments:

 
Copyright MusiC ManiaC 2008. All rights reserved.
Blog Powered by Blogger and Theme Design By You & Me Team