Friday, May 2, 2008

Lil Mama : Agian!

Fittingly enough, "Life" is the next single from Mama's upcoming debut, Voice of the Young People.

"'Life' is really a deep joint," the rapper said. "I have so many joints on my album, but what makes them a part of the album is that people have a chance to get into you more. And they should get the album to get into you more. A lot of the singles are really fun and something that everybody is gonna love. But I also have faith in my deep records to come out [as singles] and one day I'm gonna see to it that [they do]."


Lil Mama - LIFE Music Video






Lil’ Mama’s new single L.I.F.E., an ode to teenage angst, teen pregnancy, domestic abuse and hopelessness in the hood.

L is for the liars that had surrounded me
I, insecurity. My head down in these streets
F, my future: there isn’t one
E-ternal hope - and this is my life

L.I.F.E. is the first single from Lil’ Mama’s upcoming CD VYP: Voice Of The Young People. Every woman who has a young daughter should urge her to watch this video. It’s very serious out there.

0 comments:

 
Copyright MusiC ManiaC 2008. All rights reserved.
Blog Powered by Blogger and Theme Design By You & Me Team